Paul wrote:

Hi, I have configure my squid with poxy_auth and all the computers
which use internet use this proxy (of course I need to enter login and
password), but I have a machine which is not possible to enter the
password. Any one knows how can I make an exception with one user. Is
it possible to avoid the squid authentication for one user or IP
address.

Hello Paul,

Yes. You can avoid the squid authentication for one ip address by using following ACL configuration in squid.conf file.

auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid/libexec/ncsa_auth /usr/local/squid/etc/passwd
acl auth_users proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl restricted src "/usr/local/squid/iplist"
acl allow_user src 172.16.1.27
http_access allow allow_user
http_access allow auth_users restricted

--