ons 2006-09-20 klockan 22:46 -0300 skrev Palula Brasil:
> I found these lines for configuring the err_dir in squid but I don't know
> the information relative to: langs and charsets. Does anybody know the
> portuguese config for these? Or knows somewhere I can find a list of
> possible solutions?

There is no such arguments to error_directory, just a single directory.

> Here is the conceptual line:
>
> Here are some examples I found on the internet:
> error_directory /opt/squid/share/errors/Russian-1251 ru,ru-* windows-1251
> error_directory /opt/squid/share/errors/Russion-koi8-r ru,ru-* koi8-r
> error_directory /opt/squid/share/errors/Simplify_Chinese zh,zh-* gb2312

Where did you find this? Searching.. ok you must have found it here:

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200112/0112.html

that's a discussion on how to maybe add language support to Squid. It's
not implemented.

Actual documentation on how to use the directive is in
squid.conf(.default).

Regards
Henrik