On 10/13/06, Jens Strohschnitter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just shooting to the air, but perhaps disabling TCP timestamps would help.
> I had a problem with www.wdc.com some time ago related with tcp timestamps.

Where do I have to deactivate them ? On my firewall or in the squid.conf ?
squid.conf does not show any entry like timestamps :-(

You have to disable it in TCP stack:

sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_timestamps=0
or
echo 0 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_timestamps

If you have the resource trying with other OS would be a good test.

If you manage to get a pcap'ture file with the error, feel free in
sending it to me (not to the list), and I can try to diagnose the
problem.

Regards,

--
Gonzalo A. Arana