When:
  *refresh_stale_hit and collapsed_forwarding are both active, and
  * the request contains a Cache-Control: no-cache directive, and
  * multiple requests arrive within the refresh_stale_hit window

the first request will go forward as expected, but subsequent requests get collapsed and effectively block, instead of being served from cache.

In other words, requests with CC: no-cache (or Pragma: nc, I'm guessing) effectively make *all* requests for the URI have a no-cache directive for the span of the refresh_stale_hit window, if collapsed_forwarding is on.

This isn't desirable, but it's not a huge deal; just thought I should mention it in case somebody got near this code again.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]