Hi Everyone,

I've recently installed two instances of squid on one box, one for NT
authentication and logging, and the other as a dansguardian parent (to force
filtering).

Is there a way I can dictate which parent cache to use depending on NT group
membership? Ideally I'd like to run three instances of squid: the main NT auth
cache, dansguardian for group 1, and dansguardian for group 2.

Of course this could be done by virtualisation or even running four instances
but I'd rather keep it trim (and on one server). :)

Thanks for any advice

John

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com