I am having problems with access to web mail using Squid. All other websites
work fine with no problem, however, when users log into web mail, e.g. Yahoo
mail etc, it will not let them send messages or delete them. It always ends up
with a 110 time out error. Also Gmail is totally inaccessible, i.e. cannot even
bring up the home page. I thought it may have been iptables which may have been
causing the problem so to test it, I turned iptables v6 and iptables off
temporarily but it made no difference.Any ideas please.

¡Tranquilo, porque mañana es otro día!

Kevin Stuttard
Head Of ICT Support
Marsden Heights Community College