Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
tis 2007-03-06 klockan 19:20 +0530 skrev Suresh V:
Can the redirect program examine values in the headers (like the external_acl_type program?

Nope.

How can I redirect based on the cookie values?

It depends a little on how you need to redirect. Quite likely you can
combine external_acl_type and deny_info to accomplish your goal.

Thank you for your suggestion.

I looked at external_acl_type but was not able to put together a solution. My use case is that All authenticated users (from the cookie) go to 1 server while all Anonymous users go to a different server.

Suresh