Dear all,
I’m set up a firewall and proxy using
Shorewall and squid on Kubuntu server.

I follows the instruction for the two interface shorewall conf and:
http://www.shorewall.net/Shorewall_Squid_Usage.html

Both shorewall and squid work fine when I use its separately
(squid work fine when I con figure my web browser to user the proxy on the 3128 with shorewall configured to accept the request from local network on 3128 port).

Thus I try to set up shorewall to redirect all www requests on 3128 port but in this case, when I try to navigate on internet, squid reply on my browser whit the message that it is not possible to forward this request at this time.

Squid is configured with:
http_port 3128 transparent
…
acl my_networks src 10.10.10.0/24
http_access allow mynetwoks
….

On ‘rules’ file of shorewall configuration I inserted the following lines: (where loc is the local net zone 10.10.10.0/24 and net represents the Internet zone)

REDIRECT loc 3128 tcp www –
ACCEPT $FW net tcp www

Some one can help me?
Thanks in advance, GV