Hi everybody,
I have squid 2.6 stable10 on microsoft windows 2000 server,
to share internet conection. The http protocol work well but ftp dont work.
On client PC, with PING command i cant find the IP of the external ftp host,
instead, on server 2000, with PING command i can find the IP of the
external ftp host and i can logon by ftp. I did other test, on client PC with
dialup
conection, with PING command i can find the IP of the external ftp host and i
can logon by ftp. I just check many documents to configure squid.conf but
ftp dont work.

Can you help me, please ?

Thanks