On Sun, Mar 18, 2007, Guido Serassio wrote:

> I don't agree because the content is still outdated to 2.5 squid.conf
> syntax and the Kerberos config often is not needed (as in Samba
> documentation).
>
> It could be better to link the official Samba HOWTO:
> http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/domain-member.html#ads-member

I'm happy if this is also included in the Wiki either in my NTLM example
or in another seperate example article.

The point is that mine is a snapshot of a working example; I basically do
what I list here to make AD-aware NTLM Squid servers. I'm open to
doing it a different way if someone write an alternate example. :)

Adrian