2007/3/18, SM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

You'll have to write the code to parse the squid.conf and feed it
into your database.  You can then change the settings through the
interface you designed.  Once the changes are done, generate a new
squid.conf by using the settings stored in your database and send it
to the computer where squid is running.  Then restart squid.

The above can be done in Perl or any language you are familiar with.

Regards,
-sm

Thank you for your reply! what you said just what i want to do,

now, i want somebody can give me some ideas that how to parse the
squid.conf appropriately and how to generate a correct new squid.conf
by the info stored in my database. more or less, the number of
statements of squid.conf bigger than 200, and some statements is
sequence dependent...

syntax analyzer?

--
Best regards