I'd like to create a chain of icap servers queried by one squid client but I
was not able do to it.

>From some messages dated back to 2002 I understand that at that time (icap
>branching of squid 2) configurations commands were able to specify more than
>one servers but the code in squid only read and used the first one (I imagine
>the first one in each "category")....

Do you have any suggestion on how to use more than one icap server ?

I want to use a commercial AV scanner + clamav that sometimes are quicker to
react to "nationalized" attacks. The commercial AV scanner can be used as a
cache peer but in this way I lose the pc IP address.....

Any clue as to use an "icap broker" ? or some other stuff ? What about squid 3 ?

thnks,
Francesco