On 5/4/07, Stephen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would try operating the origin website on SSL, (or try running Squid
as an HTTP -> HTTPS bridge - but probably too complicated). I believe
that if content is delivered by SSL, it is not cached by the browser in
a way that is readable...

It is stored in a readable way. The question is "is it stored"? Many
browser by default operate under the assumption that SSL-encrypted
traffic is sensitive, and thus should not be stored unencrypted
anywhere. This is however not an universal principle, AND the user can
usually override it.

As a side-note, please keep your answer BELOW the quoted text. Doing
otherwise makes the conversation harder to follow and is generally
considered poor netiquette.

--
   /kinkie