Omar M wrote:
Hello everyone:

I have two questions and I was wondering what could I do...

one: Is possible to use a css file with my error pages? I wanna give a
nice output these pages.

Yes.

two: Could I load some pics? jpg or png? I wanna use my logo.

Yes.

Of course I already tried both things and I couldn't. I can't use my
style.css file :S . And I can see the images even if I use full path.

What do you mean by "full path"? Using the path on the file system to include images and/or CSS is not going to work (nor would it work on a web server). You need to host them on a web server and reference the full URL. Relative links won't work with Squid, though the referenced elements will be cached if possible.

Any idea would be great...

Regrets.

Omar M.

Chris