tis 2007-05-22 klockan 15:18 +0545 skrev Tek Bahadur Limbu:

> I am getting the following in my freebsd-6.1 transparent squid server cache
> log:

> 2007/05/22 14:42:56| NOTICE: no explicit transparent proxy support enabled.
> Assuming getsockname() works on intercepted connections

Depends on the OS and interception method if this is fine or not. The
message is there because Squid is not sure.

Simple test:

telnet squid-cache.org 80
GET /

If you get back the (old) squid-cache.org homepage and "GET
http://12.160.37.9/"; is logged in access.log then it's fine. If you get
an error from Squid then you need an configure option enabling support
for your method of interception.

Regards
Henrik