Jigar Raval wrote:
Hello,

I have block the proxy-avoidance sites. Now, when the
user visits some website and if there is a link of any
proxy avoidance site,the squid blocks the entire
website.We have to check entire website and than we
find out that there a link of block website. Is there
any way to avoide ? If user clicks on proxy avoidance
website from genuine website than the squid block the
website.

Hi Jigar,

How are you blocking the sites in the 1st place? Can you post us the relevant parts of your blocking techniques from your squid.conf?

Are you blocking sites within Squid using dstdomain, url_regex, etc, ACLs or are you using Dansguardian or SquidGuard?

Thanking you...

Jigar