Hi ,

I am trying to configure my squid proxy to forward all the query to
my upstream ISA server which is running with INTEGRATED authentication
option .  The problem starts at squid when i don't have login=PASS
option set for squid it  ask for the username and password which is
good , however if i type the username  and password it doesn't take
those credentials . and if i have login=PASS option  set then it will
show a default deny page for ISA as it tried using anonymous  account
.

Client --- > Squid ----> ISA ( with Integrated  Authentication ) ----> Internet

Please let me know where i am wrong  in this or whether this is not
possible with squid .

Regards,
Sudhir