Hello,
I'm running squid 2.6 with icap support on FreeBSD 6.2. I've done some searching on this, but was wondering what the current trend was with squid and content filtering? The last time i tried it it was with squid 2.5 and adding in the content filter slowed browsing and the internet down extremely noticeably. I'm using bannerfilter as a banner redirector and am happy with it, and am looking in to items for av, but i wanted to look at content filtering as well. Particularly i'd like to block flash and javascript, but only on certain clients.
Thanks.
Dave.