Hi,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I went through the url to completethe
configuration,

when i execute the command

/usr/lib/squid/squid_ldap_auth -b "dc=my,dc=domain" ldapserver
or
/usr/lib/squid/squid_ldap_auth -b "dc=my,dc=domain" -h IPofLDAPServer

and after providing the credentials i get the following error message

squid_ldap_auth: WARNING, LDAP search error 'Operations error'
ERR Success.

Can you please tell me where i am going wrong.
It will be of great help if you can tell me the checklist for
configuring the Squid with LDAP

Thanks- Jagdeep

On 7/24/07, Angela Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 24 July 2007 12:31, Jagdeep Shrivastav wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have configured Squid (squid-2.6.STABLE6-4.el5) on Centos5.0, now i
> am trying to configure Squid to get the users authenticated with LDAP
> (windows 2003) server
> can any one please tell me how to configure and what is the start to
> achive the same.

There is a great howto in the wiki!
Also try
http://www.papercut.biz/kb/Main/ConfiguringSquidProxyToAuthenticateWithActiveDirectory

Cheers
Ang

--
Angela Williams                         Enterprise Outsourcing
Unix/Linux & Cisco spoken here!         Bedfordview

Smile!! Jesus Loves You!!