This morning while using squid as a proxy, whenever I went to a popular website
(e.g. Hotmail,
Amazon), I noticed my Internet Explorer browser warning me about cookies from
restricted sites.
The list of sites was weird stuff like kikclick.com/ovosearch.com/777seo.com
(stuff that had
nothing to do with Hotmail/Amazon/etc). Then the page would try to launch my MS
Outlook (virus
like behavior).

But I was able to get rid of the junk by hitting refresh, which I assumed
forced squid to get a
new version of the page..?

Does anyone know what is going on here? And how can I prevent this from
happening again?

Thank you for any input

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.