Heaton, Tobias wrote:
Hello - I hope I'm writing to the correct place!

I have Squid running on RHAS4 and it has been running perfectly for some
time. I added some new ACLs and http_access protocols mirroring exactly
what existed. I then reconfigured the squid client and even restarted
the machine itself, and I absolutely cannot get the ACLs to work! There
is no information appearing in the access.log or cache.log - I can't
find any trace of a machine even hitting those sites.

Hi Heaton,

Without seeing those ACLs you added, it will be very hard and difficult for us to diagnose your problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

--

With best regards and good wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Tek Bahadur Limbu