These two helpers can be used togheter, the diference(i think) between
using wbinfo_group.pl and ldap_group is that the first one is based on
the name taked by wbinfo program(samba indirectly) and ldap_group is
based on a ldap read. Then, how it says henrik you can mixfreely but you
must take care with this because the way to use wbinfo_group is diferent
than ldap_group way.

Could you explain more in detail your problem?

--
Angel Mieres - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Administrador de Sistemas