Interesting the "--require-membership-of", haven't noticed it at all.

This parameter is interesting to check for the global presence of a user into the domain, but not for matching particular rules for specific ACLs, such as "http_access allow streaming_media STREAM_AD_GROUP" together with the external_acl and so on...

About the http debugger... I was using "log_mime_hdrs on" to check the user agents... but it seems like the ones I find there are not the correct ones!? Should I really use an http debugger? Which one do you use, Mathew?

Mathew, have you got the complete list of browsers you use for streaming_media?

Mauricio

Mathew Archibald wrote:
Whoops my copy and paste didn't go through so well. Below is formatted
properly

acl AuthorizedUsers proxy_auth REQUIRED acl streaming_media browser -i
"/usr/local/squid-2.6STABLE13/etc/user_agent.conf"
http_access allow streaming_media
http_access allow AuthorizedUsers

I used to use wbinfo_group until I figured out how to match on groups
using the auth_param:

auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/samba-3.0.25a/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
--require-membership-of="CYGNET\\staff"
auth_param ntlm children 10
auth_param ntlm keep_alive on

If you use a http debugger on your traffic you can see the User Agent
string of the streaming media http request and then allow this traffic
through unauthenticated

Mat