On Sun, 12 Aug 2007, Adrian Chadd wrote:

at one point, we had 45-49% Byte hit for about 2 months, then the squid
server started rebooting frequently and hasn't been much stable since. its
building up slowly and is increasing ...

Hm, file bugzilla reports if you get crashes and stuff.

Its more related to the power fluctuations rather than bugs of any sort.

What about .flv ? flash media and flash video? Thought about rules for those?

Haven't had luck with those media files. they just don't seem to be cached. I tried few suggestions on this list but didn't help. It'd be really nice if someone could provide working rules to cache those flash media from youtube, googlevideos etc...

Adrian

Manoj