On 29-Aug-07 My Secret NSA Wiretap Overheard Vadim Pushkin Saying  :
> I did this, and it works:
>

> header_access Via deny all
> header_access X-Forwarded-For deny all
>

> .vp

 Excellent!

  Thank You to all who responded on this!

  Nicole

--
  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Powered by FreeBSD  -
 "The term "daemons" is a Judeo-Christian pejorative.
 Such processes will now be known as "spiritual guides"
  - Politicaly Correct UNIX Page