On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Adrian Chadd wrote:

Hm, isn't there an option to block based on user-agent?
User-Agent is just another header after all.

yes there is.

acl BROWSER browser -i Mozilla \(compatible; MSIE\)

This should match mozilla and msie based browsers.

Manoj

If in doubt, it definitely should be doable via an external-acl helper.
I know you can pass it arbitrary headers..

Adrian