Robin-Vossen wrote:
Thanks all.
Its working now =)

I think I am going to buy that o'reily book about Squid.
I only get some warnings now, all about netmasks. So well.
I think after some Googling that will be fixed aswell.

Yep, lookup "CIDR netmask" in google. The masks are not quite fitting the IPA they are supposed to match. Not a huge problem usually, but can be annoying with small unexpected permit/denies for newbies.

Anyhow, thanks again.
I love Squid ^^ oh, and what can be replaced with http_access?
Can that also be something else?

Each type of protocol squid can send/receive has its own *_access options, and some have two (ie http_access, http_reply_access) for each direction of the protocol.

They are all listed in http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/cfgman/