Greetings,

Can't reply directly to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address from here.  One of

us is blacklisted ( probably my end at excite.com )

Anyway... it's a small header.  I think the identification section

in the header comment provides license enough to include it in the

body of a plain text email message.  If not, I guess I'm going to

jail.....

$> cat /usr/include/sys/md5.h

/*

 * Copyright 2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All rights reserved.

 * Use is subject to license terms.

 */

/*

 * Cleaned up version of the md5.h header file from RFC 1321.

 */

/*

 * MD5.H - header file for MD5C.C

 */

/*

 * Copyright (C) 1991-2, RSA Data Security, Inc. Created 1991. All

 * rights reserved.

 *

 * License to copy and use this software is granted provided that it

 * is identified as the "RSA Data Security, Inc. MD5 Message-Digest

 * Algorithm" in all material mentioning or referencing this software

 * or this function.

 *

 * License is also granted to make and use derivative works provided

 * that such works are identified as "derived from the RSA Data

 * Security, Inc. MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm" in all material

 * mentioning or referencing the derived work.

 *

 * RSA Data Security, Inc. makes no representations concerning either

 * the merchantability of this software or the suitability of this

 * software for any particular purpose. It is provided "as is"

 * without express or implied warranty of any kind.

 *

 * These notices must be retained in any copies of any part of this

 * documentation and/or software.

 */

#ifndef _SYS_MD5_H

#define _SYS_MD5_H

#pragma ident   "@(#)md5.h      1.10    07/04/10 SMI"

#include <sys/types.h>          /* for uint_* */

/*

 * Definitions for MD5 hashing functions, conformant to RFC 1321

 */

#ifdef  __cplusplus

extern "C" {

#endif

#define MD5_DIGEST_LENGTH       16

/* MD5 context. */

typedef struct  {

        uint32_t state[4];      /* state (ABCD) */

        uint32_t count[2];      /* number of bits, modulo 2^64 (lsb first) */

        union   {

                uint8_t         buf8[64];       /* undigested input */

                uint32_t        buf32[16];      /* realigned input */

        } buf_un;

} MD5_CTX;

void MD5Init(MD5_CTX *);

void MD5Update(MD5_CTX *, const void *, unsigned int);

void MD5Final(void *, MD5_CTX *);

#ifdef  __cplusplus

}

#endif