Reid wrote:
-
I would like to have a webpage display when a user is first authenticated on my
squid proxy.

For example, they start by configuring their browser for the proxy, and then go to
"yahoo.com".
But before they see yahoo.com, the proxy will first display a page says "You
are surfing via a
proxy.. click here to continue to your page"... From that point on they will
not be asked again.

Is this possible with squid?

Squid 2.6 ships with an external ACL called the session helper that is designed to do just this. Try "man squid_session" on your proxy, or see http://linuxreviews.org/man/squid_session/ for more details.

Thank you

Chris