Leach, Shane - MIS Laptop wrote:
Chris,

My http_access lines are below:

http_access allow manager localhost http_access deny manager http_access deny !Safe_ports http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports acl MyNetwork src 10.1.0.0/255.255.0.0 http_access allow MyNetwork

Please let me know if you need to see any other lines.  I will review
the link you sent.

Thanks for the help.

Shane

Assuming you have the auth_param lines from the how to in your squid.conf above the lines included in your email you should be able to replace "http_access allow MyNetwork" with the following two lines...

acl NTLMUsers proxy_auth REQUIRED # Create an ACL that requires valid authentication http_access allow MyNetwork NTLMUsers # Allow access to authenticated users from my network

Chris