To: "Gleidson Antonio Henriques" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [squid-users] looking for testers: google maps/earth/youtubecaching

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007, Gleidson Antonio Henriques wrote:
Hey Adrian,

   For me google maps and google earth are working like a charm ! So many
HITS and SWAPOUTS !

Thats great news! Thats two users who have reported success with
this work. Fantastic.

Who else is game to give it a go?

   I know that Youtube part is incomplete for now, but for me it works
sometimes.
   Sometimes my squid screen shows this message and when this message
occurrs the content
   is served from youtube source even if a have the video in cache. For
your knowledge i put the line below.

   2007/11/28 11:18:45| storeClientReadHeader: URL mismatch
2007/11/28 11:18:45|
{http://74.125.1.37/get_video?video_id=ZQkHAytCmFY&origin=dal-v26.dal.youtube.com}
!=
{http://74.125.1.101/get_video?video_id=ZQkHAytCmFY&origin=dal-v26.dal.youtube.com}

Try upgrading to the latest Squid-2.HEAD snapshot; I think I've fixed this.
Let me know if not and I'll take another look at it.

Adrian