Adrian Chadd wrote:
On Thu, Dec 13, 2007, Elvar wrote:

Based on your suggestion to try and monitor how busy Squid is I followed the directions at http://www.squid-cache.org/~wessels/squid-rrd/ to produce some graphs. Have you by chanced played with this monitoring setup? I have the graphs displaying but no actual data inside the graphs.

I haven't played with Duane's RRD stuff. Have you run create.sh and setup
poll.pl to run every 5 minutes?

I finally got it working. Turns out it was an access denied issue to the cache itself. I must admit, those are some pretty nice graphs. Let's hope this helps me with finding the overall issue causing those darn popup boxes. The users are pretty frustrated... :)

Thanks,
Elvar