Hi Tek,

I am planning on moving 1500 users to the proxy, ofcourse the system will change (hardware wise). Performance of squid should be important, I knew diskd was still in "test" mode, but I did not expect 4 users even though it was running for 27 days to display this error messages. For my own info, if I move to ufs, and if ufs is pretty stable, performance wise is it close to diskd or better.

Thanks