Adrian Chadd ha scritto:
On Mon, Feb 18, 2008, Marcello Romani wrote:

Hi, I have some experience in Perl and mysql. I can't guarantee a timely implementation, but I'm interested in this feature and I'm willing to contribute.

Could you give me some pointers for where to start ?

look for "logfile_daemon" in squid-2.7 snapshots. Its relatively easy from
there.

Adrian

I've written a very small perl script which reads stdin and dumps it to a text file. I've set it to be the logfile_daemon, but it seems it doesn't get called.

I've not found much info on this configuration directive.

I must be missing something stupid...

Can you help me ? Thanks

--
Marcello Romani