eXtremer wrote:
Hi all.
A few days ago my server died, yesterday I installed and configured again.
all fine except one deny_info.
Here is my config:

acl adv url_regex -i "/etc/squid/deny/banner.block"

http_access deny adv
deny_info http://192.168.1.50/spam/nospam.gif adv

when trying to use the proxy, squid dies sudenly.

here is the cache log: