Robin Clayton wrote:
Dear all

2.5-Stable-5

You would do well to update. THere are quite a number of problems now known with 2.5.

I have used squid for probably 8 years.
It has recently come to my attention that sites with dynamic content as denoted by a ?
"question mark" are not being logged or blocked.

so for example searches on google do not show the full URL.

is there any way to switch this on as it's important to our filtering of
unwanted sites.

After your upgrade there are a number of options available from logging, blocking, to caching of objects with query-string.

The exact ones will depend on your upgraded version.

Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+