Dennis,

A negation (!) is needed if you want "Pornography NOT to pass".
The pass line should be:
   pass !Pornography !Warez all

-Marcus

PS: if you do not block proxies, users still have access to all pornography

Dennis B. Hopp wrote:
Ooops... the acl should be

 acl {
         default {
                 pass Pornography Warez all
redirect http://cache1.server/cgi-bin/squidGuard.cgi?url=%u
         }
 }

It still doesn't do what I want though....

Quoting "Dennis B. Hopp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I've setup squidGuard and it works pretty well.  What I would like to
do is to have squidGuard log when somebody tries to go to a specific
targetgroup but allow them access rather then doing a redirect.

I can only seem to get it to either log and block access or allow
access but not log.  This is what I have in squidGuard.conf

------------

dest Pornography {
        domainlist porn/domains
#       urllist porn/urls