ons 2008-04-09 klockan 09:21 +0200 skrev Mathieu Kretchner:
>   - the result of "squidclient -r -p 80 http://squidserver/foo"; give an
> error message : actually the squid server forward the foo url to the
> second back end server.
>
> So you've right if I try to access directly to the second backend server
> with this url http://server2/foo it gives me the same error.

So you need to fix your server to provide the URLs asked for.

Or if you really want to map servers using different URLs on the server
than requested by the client then use an url_rewriter to fix up the url
while it's forwarded. But only do this if it's impossible to adjust the
server to provide the requested url space.

Regards
Henrik