I've seen a few questions about problems opening/downloading PDF's through a
transparent proxy but haven't found a solution that works for me yet.  I have a
bridged, transparent squid 2.6.stable6(stock CentOS 5 build) machine with
squidGuard that works great for filtering and caching except for one particular
site that generates reports dynamically into PDF's.  Just watching the
transaction with tcpdump, it looks like the download completes but it's never
displayed to the end user.  The downloading dialog just hangs.  Remove the
squid machine and the PDF downloads fine.  If anyone has any ideas and would
like to see the config, redirect rules, and tcpdump output, I'd be more than
happy with the help.  :-)

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Asher