Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
On tis, 2008-04-29 at 17:03 -0400, Emanuel dos Reis Rodrigues wrote:

The -b param is for dbpath .... this is one file ? how to use it ? which is the purpose of this ?

I don't remember if it's a path or a directory. I think it's a filename,
and gets created by the helper on the first use.

The documentation says:

       -b dbpath
              Path  to  persistent  database.  If  not  specified  the session
              details will be kept in memory only and all sessions will  reset
              each time Squid restarts it’s helpers (Squid restart or rotation
              of logs).

Regards
Henrik

Tanks Henrik ,

I testing option -b :

external_acl_type session ttl=300 negative_ttl=0 children=1 concurrency=200 %SRC /usr/lib/squid/squid_session -t 500 -b /tmp/session

without the filename, the helper crash ...

I believe that the option - b must serve for clustering  environments ...

My solution that is OK , tanks again for help !!!

--
Emanuel dos Reis Rodrigues