Wundy wrote:
Greetings

I have edited the Squid error pages to display the logo of my company and I
was succesfull in letting it all load by using the CSS on a webserver.
Now the pages are by default displayed in German. error_directory
/var/www/../German

Now I would like to have a link on that page to switch it to English. My
first way of thought was to include a small flag symbol on the german page
and linking it to an online version of the English page. But this way I
would just load a static webpage and lose the error information that squid
writes.

Is it possible to have just a single webpage and use the squid customizable
error variables to fill that page. or is the entire ERR_ACCESS_DENIED, ...
structure required ?

HTTP has provision for automated language-selection. The wishlist has a feature entry about making use of it on error pages.

Are you interested in a bit of coding? or sponsoring somebody to do it sooner than 'one day'?