Timothy Madden wrote:
Hello

My local squid, after a few successful requests through the parent
cache, starts accessing the URLs directly, although I can not connect
to the internet directly from my workplace.
I can only get to the internet through the parent cache. I think it is
the parent cache who somehow tells my squid to access the URLs
directly.

How can I have my squid behave just like an user-agent ? So the
parent-cache would never know it is accessed by a local cache ?

cache_peer <ip-of-parent> parent <port-of-parent> 0 no-query default name=up
cache_peer_access up allow all
never_direct allow all