I did same way . but client ip doesn't comes in the second possition. Its in
third.

my ($url, $x, $ip) = split(/ /);

but in squid guide says it shoudl be in second element. why is this
confusion ? URL ip-address/fqdn ident method.

If that thrid possition will not constant all will goes off. i meant our
logic will not work any more.

Regards
Shaine