Abdock escreveu:
I am using centos4, i read your post, but in my case it happens just in 30
mins all descriptors get used up, and squid is running but no file left.
And this happened suddenly could be something to do with worm / network
prob, happens on heavy usage.

in my cases, it took several days for squid stop working. But i'm not on heavy usage scenarios. If you're in a heavy usage scenario, even because of some worm/trojan, things can happen faster than in my cases.

would it be possible for you to provide informations Amos and Henrik asked me, and attach them on the bugtraq system ? The more information, the easier for developers to find what's happening ....

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]