Irshad Valimamod wrote:
Hi!

I am having troubles with squid... I´m working on a company and I have
access to Internet via Squid.

1.
when I try to Install a program that has to be downloaded from
Internet (eg: Windows Live Messenger, Google Chrome) there is no
window appearing asking me to enter the Username/Password for proxy
authentication. It fails to download.

2.
When I try to login on Windows Live Messenger, it does not ask me for
the proxy authentication, therefor it fails to login...
The trick that I have to do is I have to connect to the Internet via
my mobile (as a modem), then I login to Windows Live Messenger, then I
disconnect my phone and the Messenger keeps logged in after that.

I know Its strange, but I have to do that always to login....

Do someone have the same problem?

Any solutions?

Which release of squid? This sounds a lot like one of the known problems long fixed.