Adam McCarthy escreveu:
After much fussing, I seem to have a working Squid 2.6 working against
a Samba 3 PDC.

My only question is now, can I say, ok, if you finds my username, give
it complete access.

Then perhaps, if it sees user, "bob" perhaps, then it says, only give
them windowsupdate.microsoft.com.

Then if it sees user "tony, perhaps, only give it, www.tony.com.

Can I do all of these Internet limiting features?

Sure !!! Just use proxy_auth ACL type for identifying your users, all the other ACLs for matching your other criterias you need (site, time, source address, etc)

then just get yourself some http_access allow/deny rules and there you go !!!

but the most important answer for your questions seems to be use the proxy_auth ACL type .... with that ACL you can identify which user is logged.

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]