Sergio wrote:
Hi Amos!
Thank you for your replying.

I have changed squid version ( now is running the 2.7 stable5) and I have
modified the parents peers in that way:

 parentproxy1.mydomain.it parent 3128 3130 sourcehash
 parentproxy2.mydomain.it parent 3128 3130 sourcehash
 parentproxy3.mydomain.it parent 3128 3130 sourcehash

But I still have the same problem.

I tried also in this way, but it didn't work as well :

parentproxy1.mydomain.it parent 3128 3130 roundrobin sourcehash
parentproxy2.mydomain.it parent 3128 3130 roundrobin sourcehash
parentproxy3.mydomain.it parent 3128 3130 roundrobin sourcehash

I'm wondering whether the configuration is correct, or not.

Just the top config should have worked. It selects the parent based on client source IP.
Something else must be going on.

Do you have some better tips about how to configuring it?

Hope to have nice news from you!

Thanks a lot for help!

Sergio