Silamael wrote:

Hello!

Are there any plans to implement the X-Forwarded-For feature in Squid3?
We had to use Squid3 due to some ICAP project stuff and we will need the
X-Forwarded-For feature for some other stuff too...

Yes. It is already done and in Squid 3.1.

We've had a fair number of annoyances found with the 3.1.0.2 packages not including everything they needed for the new code. One more in todays snapshot. So for testing I'd advise starting with the 20081118 snapshot.

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.2