Rick Chisholm wrote:
something basic like netstat -an will give you some info, if you want squid specific info, you can setup cachemgr ...

Or for a quick random dump squidclient.

  squidclient mgr:client_list

reports all the client IPs that connected in the last N hours and some stats about their usage. This is identical to the cachemgr page.

Amos

Johnson, S wrote:
I'm using NTLM_AUTH for my authentication mechanism, but if I run
smbstatus I do not see anyone connected (and I know I am).  Is there
another tool to see who is connected to my server or at least their IP
address? (I know I could dig through logs... but I just want a quick
snapshot of who is using it at this particular moment).

 Thanks
   Scott

--
Please be using