Mehmet ÇELiK wrote:
Hi all,

I am using Squid as Reverse Proxy for my Web Servers. Client IP Address is directing to Web Servers with X_FORWARDED_FOR. But, I want to write Client IP Address to Remote_Address..

I want to this, because.. I am using vBulletin Forum and vBulletin are taking Reverse Proxy IP as REMOTE_ADDR. When a user access with wrong password.. vBulletin is denying Reverse Proxy IP.. This event is affecting all users.

Can I write Client IP Address to $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] in PHP.. It's possible ?

Regards,
Mehmet CELIK

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?p=805786#post805786

In your vBulletin includes/init.php file change "define('IPADDRESS', $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);" to "define('IPADDRESS', $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR']);".

Chris